Welcome

Greetings Everyone!!!
I am starting this blog as a place for Gay men and women to come and read information about a variety of topics and issues. If you would like to be a guest author on my blog, please email me at CarlDinsmore@yahoo.com and tell me why you would like to post something on my blog. This is also a way for people in Cincinnati to get linked to social organizations that maybe they did not know existed. I will work hard on placing all sorts of information on the site, regarding Books, Medical updates, Causes that I deelpy care about, Gay vacation destinations, Gay Sports, and much, much more. Its also just a venue for you to share comments on postings, or share with me a cause or topic I could add to my site.
Last year was a very tough year for me, as I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, which is a form of depression mainly diagnosed in women, but more and more men are being diagnosed with this illness. So, look for information regarding borderline on the blog. Finally having a diagnosis regarding my depression was life saving. Coming through that crisis is what gave me the idea to create this blog.
But my number one goal for this site is the fact that it is time for unity in the gay community. Its time to STOP tearing each other down, but rather to build each other up. We are not all alike. We are different and these differences are what makes our world such a wonderful place to live. Please enjoy the site, and lets unite to make our world the best place it can be.

My favortie gay related qoute EVER!!!!

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.


Johann von Goethe

Another great night view of our City!

Another great night view of our City!
Cincinnati is simply beautiful....

News source for Cincinnati Gay and Lesbian community.

News source for Cincinnati Gay and Lesbian community.
The Greater Cincinnati Gay and Lesbian News!

Cincinnati's Freestore Foodbank

Cincinnati's Freestore Foodbank
Help this organization help those in need!

Cincinnatis Premier Gay & Lesbian Softball League

Cincinnatis Premier Gay & Lesbian Softball League
PLAY BALL!!!!!

Cincinnati's Gay & Lesbian Golf League

Cincinnati's Gay & Lesbian Golf League
FORE!!!!!!!

Cincinnati's Gay and Lesbian Volleyball Connection.

Cincinnati's Gay and Lesbian Volleyball Connection.
DIG, SET, SPIKE!!!

Cincinnati Rainbow Pride Tennis League

Cincinnati Rainbow Pride Tennis League
Cincinnatis Gay & Lesbian Tennis League

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cincinnati Drag Races Are Coming!!!!!!

Contact Nigel Cotterill Tel. (513) 544 - 4040 with any questions





Drag Races Cincinnati July 12th 2009



The Drag Races have been schedule for July 12th 2009. The races traditionally have been scheduled the week before Pride. The later date was selected so that the GLBT community focus can be on Pride and make sure Pride happens in Cincinnati first.



The success of last year’s event when the Drag Races were combined with Second Sunday on Main Street Festival will hopefully be repeated again this year. Street and city permits are already approved. Beer and food vendors have been lined up as well as entertainment.



The races and events will take place on Main Street Between 14th Street and Orchard Street. There will be space for organizations to have informational booths. The schedule of events will start at 4 PM.



Teams, Groups and business wishing to participate in the weekend activities are invited to contact the organizers at DragRacesCincy@aol.com

No comments: