Welcome

Greetings Everyone!!!
I am starting this blog as a place for Gay men and women to come and read information about a variety of topics and issues. If you would like to be a guest author on my blog, please email me at CarlDinsmore@yahoo.com and tell me why you would like to post something on my blog. This is also a way for people in Cincinnati to get linked to social organizations that maybe they did not know existed. I will work hard on placing all sorts of information on the site, regarding Books, Medical updates, Causes that I deelpy care about, Gay vacation destinations, Gay Sports, and much, much more. Its also just a venue for you to share comments on postings, or share with me a cause or topic I could add to my site.
Last year was a very tough year for me, as I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, which is a form of depression mainly diagnosed in women, but more and more men are being diagnosed with this illness. So, look for information regarding borderline on the blog. Finally having a diagnosis regarding my depression was life saving. Coming through that crisis is what gave me the idea to create this blog.
But my number one goal for this site is the fact that it is time for unity in the gay community. Its time to STOP tearing each other down, but rather to build each other up. We are not all alike. We are different and these differences are what makes our world such a wonderful place to live. Please enjoy the site, and lets unite to make our world the best place it can be.

My favortie gay related qoute EVER!!!!

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.


Johann von Goethe

Another great night view of our City!

Another great night view of our City!
Cincinnati is simply beautiful....

News source for Cincinnati Gay and Lesbian community.

News source for Cincinnati Gay and Lesbian community.
The Greater Cincinnati Gay and Lesbian News!

Cincinnati's Freestore Foodbank

Cincinnati's Freestore Foodbank
Help this organization help those in need!

Cincinnatis Premier Gay & Lesbian Softball League

Cincinnatis Premier Gay & Lesbian Softball League
PLAY BALL!!!!!

Cincinnati's Gay & Lesbian Golf League

Cincinnati's Gay & Lesbian Golf League
FORE!!!!!!!

Cincinnati's Gay and Lesbian Volleyball Connection.

Cincinnati's Gay and Lesbian Volleyball Connection.
DIG, SET, SPIKE!!!

Cincinnati Rainbow Pride Tennis League

Cincinnati Rainbow Pride Tennis League
Cincinnatis Gay & Lesbian Tennis League

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Saturday, November 8th, 2008

Hi people...sitting here on a lazy Saturday eating plain M&M's, and I need to be eating these as bad as we needed McCain and Palin in the White House. Reflection is a wonderful thing if you can learn and grow from it. For the first time in, wow, my whole life, I am comfortable in my own skin. I am realizing that looking like I look is not a bad thing. I was getting ready over the past few weeks for a national gay volleyball tournament that I host here in Cincinnati and we were having a fundraiser and this really nice guy bought MANY raffle tickets from me and at the end of the night as were leaving he stopped me and told me that he enjoyed our fundraiser and he thought I was very attractive. I thanked him, and began to get stuff together to leave. My roommate was like, " Are you that stupid? I was like what are you talking about? He said do you think that guy bought 75$ worth of raffle tickets just to win a prize? I was clueless that he was even flirting with me. This happened again at our volleyball tournament registration with friends telling me, " You do know that guy was hitting on you, don't you? " I really think that this reflects back on my own self esteem and how I do not think anyone would ever be hitting on me. Has anyone else experienced this same thing? I would be interested in hearing any other similar stories like mine. As I continue to grow and finally like myself more and more each day, I hope my ignorance to someone being interested in me becomes a thing of the past. Both of these guys were very attractive, so of course that made me even more oblivious to the fact that was right in front of me.

No comments: